Richard Graham is a veteran of the United States Marine Corps from McMinnville, Warren County Tennessee. Country and gospel music is his heartbeat. He is an icon within the country gospel communities throughout the nation. Richard has performed at the Country Music Fanfare in Nashville, Tennessee, for years. Also the Bob Hope U.S.O Show, Jerry Lewis Telethons, March of Dimes, Continental Hotel in Las Vegas, the Marine Corps Toys for Tots Drive, Smithville Fiddler’s Jamboree in Tennessee, and numerous other jamborees nationwide. Television appearances include the Johnny Carson Show, Merv Griffin Show, KMPH TV 26, Great Day, plus numerous radio interviews nationwide and regional. This is not including his performances at many festivals, churches, community centers and events in the southeastern region; Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, Alabama, Virginia, Mississippi, Ohio, and Texas.
The past 11 years Richard has been in the central valley of California doing much more of the same, concerts, churches, gospel choirs, community events, all while attending Fresno City College.
To accomplish our vision we ask that the inspiration of God be with all who is reading this, whether you in the room, building, churches, gospel choirs, and community events and making a decision to support Vet Net. We thank everyone in advance for supporting Vet Net educational center.
All, to help us move this project forward for the people’s sake. We are organizing ourselves as a 501c3 entity for religious and mutual benefit to accomplish our immediate objective. Then we will proceed to participate and produce shows and events that will create cash to make the larger music productions possible, but also enable us to be organized amply to be able to contribute a portion of our earning for local nonprofit agencies in this area. The larger subsequent objective is to market our productions and in doing so create employment in the marketing and production areas of our enterprise. So we will be giving back in more than one way.
- SBA, Citrus Heights- Customer Service Rep 10/1/2017-PRESENT
- High Speed Rail Support Group, Fresno — Director 9/1/2015 – PRESENT
- WebCity Press, Fresno — Marketing & Sales 12/1/2014 – 9/2017
- Central California Hispanic Chamber, Fresno — Executive Director 12/13/2006 – 7/ 21/2013
- Prudential Financial, Fresno — Financial Services Associate 5/5/2005 – 12/2006
- Aetna, Fresno — West Region Small Group Business 9/17/1997 – 5/4/2005
- Fresno State, Fresno — BA Social Science
- Fresno City College, Fresno — Engineering
- Notre Dame Mendoza School of Business – Certificate of Non Profit Management/Marketing & Promotion
- Speaker of the Year Award CCHCC Toastmasters 2010
- Executive of the Year Award CAHCC 2009
- Under 40 Business Street Online 2009
- Top Dog Award Fresno State Alumni Association 2009
- Executive of the Year Region 1 USHCC 2008
My name is Maricela Rios and I am a senior at Sanger High School. I’m a member of many clubs including CFS and Best Buddies. I dedicate my time to my studies and helping my community. I keep a 3.8 GPA and I volunteer at the VA Hospital on the weekends. Additionally I’m currently enrolled in a CNA valley Rop Dual Enrollment Course where I will have the chance to become a certified CNA.
After high school, I plan to attend Fresno State College, or Fresno Pacific University where I will begin taking classes towards my degree in nursing. Eventually, I plan to earn the title of RN and work as a Nurse at Kaiser Permanente.
Jocelyn Rios is one of our understudies student for VetNet. Her father served in the military in the U.S. Marine Corps. Her dedication to serve veteran follows in her fathers footsteps.
Hello my name is Jocelyn Rios. I am to finish my freshman year at Sanger High where I currently have perfect attendance. During my spare time I helped work on the John Hernandez campaign. My time there included making phone calls, running errands, and working with the campaign team.