The Veterans Network (VetNet) is a regional 501 c3 organization that focuses on programs and services for veterans in Central California. Thousands of veterans sleep on the streets of the very nation they defended. We can do better! We are launching a campaign called OPERATION: You’re the Best! It is a program to establish a homeless shelter for veterans and an education center for the community. Our goal is to raise $12 million to build this center.
Please note that we are also raising funds for our local programs.
- Regional Job Fair for Veterans (a partnership with other non profits)
- Dental Health Services (a partnership with regional dentist)
- Mental Health Services via a pet adoption program (Pets for Vets a partnership with the ASPCA)
- Dress to Impress (a partnership with local retailers)
- VetNet food program
- Small Business Referral Program to help vets start and own their own businesses
- VetNet Education Center & Homeless Center
We hope that we can count on you to help us make OPERATION: You’re the Best a success! Thank you in advance for your contribution. You may reach us at 559-231-0122 or email John@vetnetusa.org to donate to this outstanding organization. Make your checks payable to The Veterans Network 5599 W. Pinedale Ave. Fresno CA 93722.
Please click an option below to make a contribution.
John Hernandez, Director
Richard Graham, President